Finley's Fundraising Page
Celebrating 31 years by bringing everyone together…in a new way!
Please join us at Eastview Mall on Sunday, October 25, for a family-friendly event that people of all ages and abilities will enjoy.
Car Parade is from 9-10 am; parking lot available for cars to wait until event begins.
Thank you for honking, rolling and raising funds to help adults and children with special needs in our community.
Prefer to join us from home? The event will also be streamed virtually so everyone can be included.
Can't make it? Please consider donating today.
- We kindly ask that you remain in your vehicle as you travel through the car parade route.
- There will be plenty of space to attach your vehicle decorations in the parking lot at Eastview Mall.
- No riding in the bed of pickup trucks, on flatbeds, or on vehicles, please.
- Volunteers along the parade route will be masked and wearing gloves.
- If you would be more comfortable having treats placed in your vehicle without contact our volunteers are happy to place items in your trunk.
- View More Recent Activity