2022 Yavapai Humane Society's Walk for the Animals
The 2022 Yavapai Humane Society Walk for the Animals is finally HERE! In partnership with the Prescott Dog Magazine, this year’s Walk for the Animals is going to be held at Watson Lake on Sunday, October 2nd starting at 9:00 AM with a light breakfast provided by our friends from Panera Bread.
THEN at 9:30 AM, it’s time to start walking with your pup!! You can either do a 1 mile or a 5K (3.1 miles) walk. As you’re out and about, snap pictures of you and your pup and send them to us through our FB Private Messenger and we’ll be loading them throughout the event!
For the registration fee of only $35, you’ll receive a high-quality event shirt, an amazing swag bag full of goodies, and the ability to develop your own personal or team event page to further support the Yavapai Humane Society. Every dollar raised through the Walk helps provide medical treatment, behavior support/training, and overall compassionate care to more than 3,000 animals who come through the Yavapai Humane Society each year.
After the Walk, stick around and enjoy the day at Dogtoberfest which will run from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Enjoy fun games, animals available for adoption, contests, food trucks, training demonstrations, and so much more!
Click below to register and start fundraising for Yavapai Humane Society!!
- View More Recent Activity
Walk for the Animals 2022 Leaderboard
- 1 Suzanne Vermilya $1,847.00 raised
- 2 Loree Walden $1,815.00 raised
- 3 Rich McClish $636.00 raised
- 4 Gina Angueira $312.00 raised
- 5 Trinity Coleman $226.00 raised
- 1 Pawsitive Vibes $2,763.00 raised
- 2 The YHS BOD Squad $2,681.20 raised
- 3 Paw Pack $226.00 raised
- 4 The Monday Club $221.30 raised
- 5 Drama Llamas $145.92 raised