Trails to Transformation
Not Just a Walk in the Park
Celebrate the 12th annual Walk for The Woods Project!!
This family-friendly 3-mile walk will take you on a journey through Houston’s historic East End and along the Buffalo Bayou. It is the biggest fundraiser of the year for The Woods Project and promises to be a great morning of community, learning about our students, and fun!
The Walk is a great opportunity to interact with The Woods Project’s students. Join us to celebrate our students and leaders and hear how TWP is changing the lives of Houston youth!
TWP students have faced unprecedented challenges and need The Woods Project experience to develop critical life and leadership skills needed to navigate and overcome challenges, now,more than ever. TWP students need you!
Can we count on you to Walk for The Woods Project?
Register today to participate in the 2023 Walk for The Woods Project, then share with friends and family to help raise funds to support our important work. Don't forget to connect on social media to show your support. Post your photos on Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag: #wftwp.
Walk for The Woods Project 2023 Leaderboard
- 1 Kyle Clarkson $60.00 raised
- 2 Alice Gray $32.40 raised
- 3 Amy Robles $31.20 raised
- 4 Rafael Soto $30.00 raised
- 5 Montse Castellanos $30.00 raised
- 1 Merino Mountain Climbers $402.80 raised
- 2 YP Northbrook Raiders $160.00 raised
- 3 Eagles KEEHS $104.00 raised
- 4 Panther Prowl (NHS) $62.40 raised
- 5 Austin HS Allstars $60.00 raised