- 1 GEORGE DEIBERT $515.00 raised
- 2 Jeanie Barkett $206.00 raised
- 3 Charlie Stone $110.00 raised
- 4 Linda Pope $103.00 raised
- 5 Luana Hill $103.00 raised
- 6 Kathryn Werschkul $51.50 raised
- 7 Alicia Burbidge $51.50 raised
- 8 Langston Hamilton $50.00 raised
- 9 Skye Burns $25.00 raised
- 1 Tigard Kiwanis Tigers $515.00 raised
- 2 Staff Infection Band $206.00 raised
- 3 Team Burns $128.00 raised
- 4 Fng $110.00 raised
- 5 Canby Kiwanis Capers $103.00 raised
- 6 Crawfish Crawlers $51.50 raised
- 7 Drinks With Danny $0.00 raised
Join us for MHKC's annual Walk, Roll, or Stroll on September 11th! This year, we will be gathering IN PERSON once again at Oaks Amusement Park. The day will be filled with friends, festivities and, of course, lots of fun along with performances by our very own Staff Infection Band!
All proceeds raised through this event go straight to Mt. Hood Kiwanis Camp, supporting our mission of empowering children and adults with disabilities.
Registration is now OPEN!
9am Check-in Opens
10am Warm Up, kick off
10:30am Walk START
11:00am Post-Walk celebration begins!
- Live music
- Face painting
- Interactive booths
- Games and activities for the whole family
- Raffle & prizes
11:30am Sack lunch
Thank You Sponsors!
Our Newest Participants
- Elizabeth Davis $0.00 raised
- Dan Hayes $0.00 raised
- Amanda Beltran $0.00 raised
- Pete Barkett $0.00 raised
- Jeanie Barkett $206.00 raised
- Gary Pope $0.00 raised
- Linda Pope $103.00 raised
- Marilee Payne $0.00 raised
- Kimberly Jaramillo $0.00 raised
- GEORGE DEIBERT $515.00 raised