Lyberty Way Westford
Walk with us!
The time has come once again to unite as One NuPath and celebrate the community as we Walk the Walk to raise awareness and continue supporting the journey of adults living with Autism and developmental disabilities. Kick off spring in style with plenty of family-friendly activities, live music and a delicious BBQ planned for all.
Don’t worry about the distance! Walk as long or as short as you’d like.
This is a prime opportunity to participate whether it’s walking yourself or via fundraising through joining an existing team or even start your own team! Collaborate with others who already are fervent supporters of this event, as all Walk the Walk proceeds help support the hundreds of people looking to shape their individual journeys at NuPath programs.
For nearly 50 years, our community support has helped thousands of people lead fruitful lives and achieve their dreams to be more connected with their communities. With your support, these adults can continue to chase their dreams and lead lives full of meaning and purpose.
As an added bonus, the first 300 people to register (walkers or fundraisers) will receive free “Walk the Walk” t-shirts! Invite your family and friends to walk, support the cause and share in the fun as we take another step in improving the lives of those with developmental disabilities.
- View More Recent Activity
The coveted NuPath Cup
One word... commitment
1st Place Individual - Randy Welch
1st Place Team - New Boston Strong
- 1 Corrine Paige $4,699.00 raised
- 2 Sherie Auger $4,425.00 raised
- 3 Randy Welch $3,085.00 raised
- 4 Deidra Bradley $2,939.00 raised
- 5 Ilana Rubin $2,926.00 raised
- 1 Innovative Walkers $23,308.21 raised
- 2 New Boston Strong $19,255.30 raised
- 3 TnT Westford $11,811.00 raised
- 4 Rock Of Tutus $8,968.80 raised
- 5 One NuStache $8,955.00 raised