Presented by Dakota Dachshund Rescue

Find the Queen of Hearts

Donate

Registration ends Tuesday, 07/23/2024 2:00pm CDT

About This Event

HOW TO PLAY:  

  • The goal of the game is to Find the Queen of Hearts. A locked bank bag started with 54 numbered/sealed envelopes with each envelope containing a randomly selected card from a deck of 54 playing cards (includes 2 jokers). The raffle envelopes will decrease by one card each week if the Queen of Hearts is not found. 
  • Weekly tickets are (1) ticket for $5.00 or (5) tickets for $20.00 or 15 tickets for $50.00 or 35 tickets for $100.00. Tickets are valid for that week's drawing only. No refunds will be available.
  • In-person ticket sales are available at Obscure Brewing Co. and Lupulin Brewing until 6:45PM on Tuesdays. On the IN PERSON SALES FORM please PRINT (legibly) your name, phone number, and the envelope number that you believe contains the Queen of Hearts.
  • Online ticket sales will be available weekly unil Tuesday, 2PM Central Time.
  • Check the GAME BOARD at Obscure Brewing Co. and Lupulin Brewing for available envelope numbers, or choose from the available numbered envelopes when purchasing tickets online or go to www.dakotadachshundrescue.org for eligible numbers.
  • Weekly draws will take place on Tuesdays at 7:11 PM Central Time alternating between Osbscure Brewing located at 5200 Grant St in  in Sioux Falls and Lupulin Brewing located at 2425 S. Shirely Ave, Unit 112 Sioux Falls, SD.
  • Need not be present to win.
  • A single ticket will be drawn from the tckets sold that week and will be selected by a randomly chosen person attending that night’s drawing. The ticket selected will be the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER.
  • The WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER collects 50% of the JACKPOT TOTAL and 50% of that week’s raffle sales IF the Queen of Hearts is found. The other half of the JACKPOT TOTAL will be donated to Dakota Dachshund Rescue. The raffle ends.
  • If the Queen of Hearts is NOT found, the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER will win 10% of the WEEKLY SALES and the other 90% of the weekly sales will be added to the JACKPOT TOTAL for the next week's drawing. 

THE DRAW DETAILS and RULES:

  • One winning ticket is drawn from the raffle drum containing the tickets from the weekly sales for that week. This ticket will be the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER. The envelope number indicated on the winning ticket will be removed from the LOCKED bank bag containing all remaining IN PLAY numbered envelopes. The envelope will be opened, and the playing card revealed.
  • If the weekly envelope contains the Queen of Hearts, the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER wins 50% of the previously posted JACKPOT TOTAL plus 50% of the weekly tickets sales. The other 50% of the JACKPOT TOTAL and 50% of the weekly sales will be donated to Dakota Dachshund Rescue. The raffle ends when the Queen of Hearts is found.
  • If the weekly envelope DOES NOT contain the Queen of Hearts, the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER will win 10% of the WEEKLY SALES. The other 90% of the weekly sales will be added to the JACKPOT TOTAL for the next week's drawing. The playing card from the weekly envelope will be displayed on the GAME BOARD and the weekly progressive amount continues to the next weekly draw.
  • In the event the Queen of Hearts is NOT drawn, online ticket sales for the NEXT WEEK will begin on Wednesday at 10 AM following the Tuesday drawing. The raffle will continue each week until the Queen of Hearts is revealed.
  • Weekly Winners will be paid by check after we have obtained the necessary tax information.
  • Should the Weekly Draw Prize Winner's ticket have an envelope number that is out of play (previously drawn), that ticket will be considered null and void, and disqualified from any winnings. A new Weekly Draw Prize Winner ticket will be drawn from the drum containing that week's sales and be considered the Weekly Draw Prize Winner for that week.
  • If a JOKER is drawn during a weekly raffle drawing, and if the ticket was purchased in-person, and if that person is present during the raffle drawing, that person will win a $100 Gift Card donated by Dakota Dachshund Rescue

About This Event

HOW TO PLAY:  

  • The goal of the game is to Find the Queen of Hearts. A locked bank bag started with 54 numbered/sealed envelopes with each envelope containing a randomly selected card from a deck of 54 playing cards (includes 2 jokers). The raffle envelopes will decrease by one card each week if the Queen of Hearts is not found. 
  • Weekly tickets are (1) ticket for $5.00 or (5) tickets for $20.00 or 15 tickets for $50.00 or 35 tickets for $100.00. Tickets are valid for that week's drawing only. No refunds will be available.
  • In-person ticket sales are available at Obscure Brewing Co. and Lupulin Brewing until 6:45PM on Tuesdays. On the IN PERSON SALES FORM please PRINT (legibly) your name, phone number, and the envelope number that you believe contains the Queen of Hearts.
  • Online ticket sales will be available weekly unil Tuesday, 2PM Central Time.
  • Check the GAME BOARD at Obscure Brewing Co. and Lupulin Brewing for available envelope numbers, or choose from the available numbered envelopes when purchasing tickets online or go to www.dakotadachshundrescue.org for eligible numbers.
  • Weekly draws will take place on Tuesdays at 7:11 PM Central Time alternating between Osbscure Brewing located at 5200 Grant St in  in Sioux Falls and Lupulin Brewing located at 2425 S. Shirely Ave, Unit 112 Sioux Falls, SD.
  • Need not be present to win.
  • A single ticket will be drawn from the tckets sold that week and will be selected by a randomly chosen person attending that night’s drawing. The ticket selected will be the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER.
  • The WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER collects 50% of the JACKPOT TOTAL and 50% of that week’s raffle sales IF the Queen of Hearts is found. The other half of the JACKPOT TOTAL will be donated to Dakota Dachshund Rescue. The raffle ends.
  • If the Queen of Hearts is NOT found, the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER will win 10% of the WEEKLY SALES and the other 90% of the weekly sales will be added to the JACKPOT TOTAL for the next week's drawing. 

THE DRAW DETAILS and RULES:

  • One winning ticket is drawn from the raffle drum containing the tickets from the weekly sales for that week. This ticket will be the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER. The envelope number indicated on the winning ticket will be removed from the LOCKED bank bag containing all remaining IN PLAY numbered envelopes. The envelope will be opened, and the playing card revealed.
  • If the weekly envelope contains the Queen of Hearts, the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER wins 50% of the previously posted JACKPOT TOTAL plus 50% of the weekly tickets sales. The other 50% of the JACKPOT TOTAL and 50% of the weekly sales will be donated to Dakota Dachshund Rescue. The raffle ends when the Queen of Hearts is found.
  • If the weekly envelope DOES NOT contain the Queen of Hearts, the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER will win 10% of the WEEKLY SALES. The other 90% of the weekly sales will be added to the JACKPOT TOTAL for the next week's drawing. The playing card from the weekly envelope will be displayed on the GAME BOARD and the weekly progressive amount continues to the next weekly draw.
  • In the event the Queen of Hearts is NOT drawn, online ticket sales for the NEXT WEEK will begin on Wednesday at 10 AM following the Tuesday drawing. The raffle will continue each week until the Queen of Hearts is revealed.
  • Weekly Winners will be paid by check after we have obtained the necessary tax information.
  • Should the Weekly Draw Prize Winner's ticket have an envelope number that is out of play (previously drawn), that ticket will be considered null and void, and disqualified from any winnings. A new Weekly Draw Prize Winner ticket will be drawn from the drum containing that week's sales and be considered the Weekly Draw Prize Winner for that week.
  • If a JOKER is drawn during a weekly raffle drawing, and if the ticket was purchased in-person, and if that person is present during the raffle drawing, that person will win a $100 Gift Card donated by Dakota Dachshund Rescue

Getting There

Lupulin Brewing - Sioux Falls
2425 S. Shirley Ave, #112
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57106
United States