When you give to STAR, you...
- put educators into classrooms to give safety presentations for young children.
- ensure there is a trained responder to answer the phone when someone calls for help at 2am.
- make it possible for survivors to have access to free support groups and trauma therapy.
- provide an advocate for someone when they attend court proceedings.
- empower an advocate to help a client with relocation assistance.
- make sure clients never have to pay for STAR’s services.
Every gift, big or small, makes a difference because you make it possible to help survivors heal and allow us to continue providing prevention programs - so that someday, Alaska can be a safer place for all of us.