Your gift will immediately impact the lives of our Chicago athletes with intellectual and developmental disabilities by making it possible to provide year-round athletic sports training and competitions as well as participation in our life-enriching educational programs on and off the field. Your gift will impact thousands of athletes all of whom reside in Chicago’s 77 neighborhoods with 70% living at or below the poverty level.
Special Children’s Charities provides funding for the following activities:
- Athletic competitions and family activities with the Chicago Park District
- Life-enriching programs such as art and music therapy through CPS
- After 22 Programs for athletes aging out of Chicago Public Schools
- An athlete-produced cable access television show
- A series of popular online events, like online cooking and art classes
- Comedy and dance classes
Thank you for your support!