Presencing Institute is funded by individual donations, foundation grants, and in-person programs.
Your support is vital to sustain and continue the work and development of Presencing Institute.
Your donation will help pay to expand the u.lab into the areas of education, agriculture, and the new economy. That requires working with social innovators, supporting hubs, building the website and supporting our non-profit work around the world.
We thank you for your help!
For the PI team
Adam, Angela, Arawana, Janice, Julie, Katrin, Kelvy, Marian and Otto
We extend our sincere appreciation to all our supporters and sponsors, without whom our work would not be possible.
With special thanks to:
- United in Diversity (Founding Partner)
- Eileen Fisher Community Foundation (Founding Partner)
- DOEN Foundation
- Kalliopeia Foundation
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Roberto Hernandez Ramirez & Claudia Madrazo
- Kriens Family Foundation Nathan Cummings
- Stuart Foundation
- BMW Foundation
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- KL Felicitas Foundation
- Partners for a New Economy
- Kendeda Fund