Presencing Institute is funded by individual donations, grants, and by our program revenues.
In 2018 we are going to launch four major initiatives for which we ask your support:
- 4.0 Lab: An Innovation Lab that brings together key innovators from health, learning, food, farming, finance and business
- Eco-system Catalyst: A year long advanced training for 50 change makers on how to activate innovation eco-systems
- Social Presencing Theatre Research: Inventing methods and tools to visualize and research the deep structures of social systems
- Multimedia Hub: A platform with HuffPost that features the makers of societal transformation and links them to our global network with bi-weekly interactive live sessions
While the last of these four initiative is already largely funded by foundation grants, the other three are not. They depend on additional contributions from our community of partners and contributors. These contributions will also help us to maintain and evolve the our suite of free online offerings (u.lab 0x, 1x, Just Money) with all the manifold live-broadcast and live office-hour sessions that bring these collective learning experiences alive.
Your donation will help to create a critical multi-local, online to offline innovation infrastructure that our current global situation is so much in need of. Your donation is shaping the future by investing into an intentional effort to evolve this infrastructure into a new type of university that serves, links and strengthens change makers across all world regions who co-pioneer practical ways of bridging the ecological, the social, and the spiritual divides.
For the PI team
Adam, Angela, Arawana, Janice, Julie, Katrin, Kelvy, Marian, Otto, and Simoon
We extend our sincere appreciation to all our supporters and sponsors, without whom our work would not be possible.
With special thanks to:
- United in Diversity (Founding Partner)
- Eileen Fisher Community Foundation (Founding Partner)
- DOEN Foundation
- Kalliopeia Foundation
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Roberto Hernandez Ramirez & Claudia Madrazo
- Kriens Family Foundation Nathan Cummings
- Stuart Foundation
- BMW Foundation
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- KL Felicitas Foundation
- Partners for a New Economy
- Kendeda Fund