How the Presencing Institute is funded
The Presencing Institute is funded through individual donations, grants, and program revenues. Your donation will help to create a critical multi-local, online-to-offline innovation infrastructure that our current global situation calls for. By donating you help shape the future, investing in an intentional effort to evolve this infrastructure into a global platform for action and learning that will serve, connect and empower change makers across the world. This way we can co-pioneer practical ways of bridging the ecological, social, and spiritual divides together.
1. Societal Transformation Lab(s.lab): a multi-local innovation journey for teams who prototype and co‑shape sustainable and equitable social systems worldwide.
2. Ubuntu Lab: a six-month applied online-offline learning program for change makers and innovators across 19 countries in Africa.
3. 4.0 Lab: an Innovation Lab that brings together key innovators from across sectors in order to reinvent the future of food, farming, finance, health, and education.
4. Social Field Research Summer School in Berlin: our intention is to create a global network of action researchers who, over the next decade, will advance the field of awareness-based action research by co-developing the concepts, tools and frames for catalyzing deep systems change. 2.
5. Ecosystem Leadership Program: a nine-month in-person journey for the shapers and stewards of innovation eco-systems across places and regions.
While some of our initiatives are supported by a combination of foundation grants and tuition, most of our work depends on contributions from our community of partners and contributors.
With our deepest gratitude,
We extend our sincere appreciation to all our supporters and sponsors who continue to enable our work!