u.lab is funded by individual donations, foundation grants, and support from MITx.
Your support is vital to sustain and continue the u.lab.
Your donation will fund new videos, resources, ongoing website development, new u.lab courses, and a new media initiative that will share stories of change from around the world.
We thank you for your help!
For the u.lab team
Adam, Julie, Kelvy and Otto
We extend our sincere appreciation to all our supporters and sponsors, without whom our work would not be possible.
With special thanks to:
- United in Diversity (Founding Partner)
- Eileen Fisher Community Foundation (Founding Partner)
- DOEN Foundation
- Kalliopeia Foundation
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Roberto Hernandez Ramirez & Claudia Madrazo
- Kriens Family Foundation Nathan Cummings
- Stuart Foundation
- BMW Foundation
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- KL Felicitas Foundation