Sip wine and save animals this summer at Wine & Whiskers!
Enjoy delicious local wines while supporting Kitsap Humane Society this summer during Wine & Whiskers: a self-guided, month-long wine tour benefiting animals in need. With the purchase of a ticket, participants will receive a Wine & Whiskers passport allowing them to redeem one free tasting experience at each of our participating wineries during the entire month of August. Select the VIP option and you’ll also receive a fabulous commemorative wine glass!
All ticket sales go towards Kitsap Humane Society’s mission to rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome thousands of animals in our community. Thanks to you, we can provide comfort, care, and critical services to pets who need our help.
- Eleven Winery, Bainbridge Island
- Fletcher Bay Winery, Bainbridge Island
- Hoodsport Winery, Hoodsport
- Michael Florentino Cellars, Seattle (30% of all participant wine sales will be donated to KHS!)
- Mosquito Fleet Winery, Belfair
- Olalla Winery, Olalla (10% of all participant wine sales will be donated to KHS!)
- Seabeck Cellars, Seabeck
- State 42 Wines, Poulsbo
- Wind Rose Cellars, Sequim (30% of all participant wine sales will be donated to KHS!)
VIP ticket holders can pick up their Wine & Whiskers passports and wine glasses at one of our Pick-Up Parties at Kitsap Humane Society: July 28 from 4-6 pm, August 4 from 4-6 pm, or August 11 from 4-6 pm. General ticket holders will have their passports automatically mailed to them.
Also, be sure to get your paws on some limited-edition “Drinking Wine, Feline Fine” apparel to sport while you sip this summer! Browse t-shirts, tank tops, and more featuring our adorable Wine & Whiskers mascot. Purchase your apparel here!
Must be 21+ to participate. Questions? Please email Events Manager, Amanda Graham, at email@example.com.