Sip wine and save animals this summer during Wine & Whiskers!
Enjoy delicious local wines while supporting Kitsap Humane Society this summer during Wine & Whiskers Presented by Mud Bay: a self-guided, month-long wine tour benefiting animals in need. With the purchase of a ticket, participants will receive a Wine & Whiskers passport allowing them to redeem one free tasting experience at each of our participating wineries during the entire month of August. Select the VIP option and you’ll also receive a fabulous commemorative wine glass!
All ticket sales go towards Kitsap Humane Society’s mission to rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome thousands of animals in our community. Thanks to you, we can provide comfort, care, and critical services to pets who need our help.
- Eagle Harbor Wine Co., Bainbridge Island (50% of all participant wine sales will be donated to KHS!)
- Eleven Winery, Bainbridge Island
- Hoodsport Winery, Hoodsport
- Mosquito Fleet Winery, Belfair
- Olalla Winery, Olalla (10% of all participant wine sales will be donated to KHS!)
- Seabeck Cellars, Seabeck (10% of all participant wine sales will be donated to KHS!)
- State 42 Wines, Poulsbo
- Wind Rose Cellars, Sequim
Also, be sure to get your paws on some limited-edition “Wine & Whiskers” apparel to sport while you sip this summer! Browse t-shirts, tank tops, and more featuring our adorable Wine & Whiskers mascot. Purchase your apparel here!
Must be 21+ to participate. Questions? Please email Events Manager, Jessi Reynolds, at email@example.com.