The largest annual fundraising event benefitting Boys to Men Mentoring Network
On Saturday, September 21, 2019, hundreds of surfers will hit the water at Mission Beach in San Diego, CA to support Boys to Men Mentoring and help boys become good men. Shaun Tomson, Damien Hobgood, and their friends will be there. Don't miss the opportunity to surf with surf legends! The goal is for each surfer to attempt to catch 100 waves in 1 day and raise $1,000 for Boys to Men Mentoring. Whether you catch 100 waves or 20 waves, you will leave the water knowing you made a difference.
Learn more about Boys to Men Mentoring at www.boystomen.org.
Boys to Men Mentoring
The organization, founded in 1996, is committed to addressing the devastating effects of fatherlessness on a young man's life.
By creating communities of support, encouragement, and empowerment, Boys to Men Mentoring believes no boy should feel like he is alone. The organization strives to bring these disconnected boys back into the community and challenges them to be young men of integrity, honesty, and service.
To learn more, visit www.boystomen.org.
- 1 Brad $17,341.00 raised
- 2 Brian $15,562.50 raised
- 3 Shaun $15,113.60 raised
- 4 Joe $13,279.05 raised
- 5 John $9,045.50 raised
- 6 John $7,247.25 raised
- 7 Barry $6,217.50 raised
- 8 Gregg $5,530.00 raised
- 9 Attila $5,108.00 raised
- 10 Layne $5,105.00 raised
- 1 Foam Ballers $37,301.75 raised
- 2 Degree 33 Surfboards $25,013.50 raised
- 3 SoleMen $19,217.30 raised
- 4 SAND $17,113.50 raised
- 5 91X $7,220.00 raised
- 6 Boys to Men Surf Team $4,000.00 raised
- 7 The Grauer School $3,002.50 raised
- 8 DS&A $2,437.50 raised
- 9 San Diego Lifeguards $2,357.50 raised
- 10 Team Awesome $2,129.00 raised