Help me support children in Palm Beach County!
You can be a HERO for a child!
On Saturday April 1st 2017 Children's Home Society of Florida will host our 14th annual 5K. Over the past thirteen years the “Children's Home Society of Florida 5K” has been a critical element of our fundraising efforts in Palm Beach County, and provides assistance for more then 21,000 abused, abandoned and neglected children in our community annually.
Since 1902, Children's Home Society of Florida is devoted to help build strong families throughout Florida. Here in Palm Beach County, Children's Home Society of Florida has served thousands of children and families in the past 50 years, by providing a variety of programs that focus on child abuse and neglect prevention and intervention, adoption and adoption support services, mentoring and help for troubled, runaway and homeless teens.
By registering for the 2017 Heroes 5K you can:
- Be a HERO for a child looking for a forever family (Adoptions)
- Be a HERO to a child who was a victim of abuse, neglect or abandonment (Foster Care)
- Be a HERO for a family looking to support their child’s learning and development (Bridges)
- Be a HERO to a child looking for guidance (Mentoring)
- Be a HERO for a runaway child looking for help (Safe Harbor)
- Be a HERO for a homeless teen mother (Transitions)
- Be a HERO for a foster youth as she learns independent living skills (Nelle Smith)
Be a HERO, register or donate to Team St. John