- 1 Reid Beyerlein $1,225.00 raised
- 2 Glenn McIntosh $1,200.00 raised
- 3 Steve Rusin $1,000.00 raised
- 4 Kathleen Berryman $875.00 raised
- 5 Brett Tillander $700.00 raised
- 1 Ronnisch Construction Group $10,020.00 raised
- 2 Team Amsden $6,425.00 raised
- 3 FirstMerit Bank $5,270.00 raised
- 4 Team La Ferle $2,330.00 raised
- 5 Goin' With Owen $1,450.00 raised
The 2016 Buffalo Wild Wings & Bagger Dave's Walk For The Future presented by Image One supporting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Oakland & Macomb Counties will be held on Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 9 AM at the Jack & Patti Salter Community Center in Royal Oak.
About The Boys & Girls Clubs of Oakland & Macomb Counties
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Oakland & Macomb Counties serve over 2,700 Club members through locations in Oakland and Macomb Counties. The mission of the Club is to inspire and enable all young people to realize their full potential as productive, caring and responsible citizens. The Clubs' programs focus on Character & Leadership Development, Academic Success and developing Healthy Lifeskills.
Our Club has been recognized at the highest levels for the quality of the programs offered to members. 100% of our members have graduated from high school since 2001. Since 1958, our Club has been fortunate to have five members honored by the President of the United States as part of the Youth of the Year Program. Our 2015 Midwest Youth of the Year Alora Allen met with the President in the Oval Office.
The Club provides programs and services for an Annual Membership Fee of $25. Our actual cost is nearly $500 per Club member. Your support enables the youth of the community to have a safe place to turn to as they begin to navigate their future. You can learn more about the Club by visiting us at www.boysandgirlsclubs.us.
A special thank you to our sponsors for their continued support!
Our Newest Participants
- JC JENNIFER callaghan $50.00 raised
- DS Derek Sabiston $0.00 raised
- RP Reilly Poulton $0.00 raised
- Susan Phillips $25.00 raised
- KO Kathleen O'Bryan $0.00 raised
- Margaret Amsden $0.00 raised
- MD Mackenzie Davidson $0.00 raised
- MD Mike Davidson $0.00 raised
- Sally Owen $100.00 raised
- GM Glenn McIntosh $1,200.00 raised