Join The Fire In The Park Fundraising Challenge!
The annual fundraising event is a day filled with award winning chili, music, games, local restaurants and family fun with a FOCUS on raising funds for AdventHealth for Children Pediatric Oncology.
Beyond the chili tasting, beer garden and Kids Zone Bounce House Park, chili cooks, sponsors and individuals can now securely increase, organize and track their fundraising competition donations by leveraging the Fire In The Park Fundraising Challenge online platform!
Fundraise as a team or individually to maximize impact, compete for awards and, most importantly, help find a CURE!
1. Register Now
2. Set a goal, launch your thermometer and customize your page in minutes.
3. Donations are securely collected and organized.
4. Share your page with co-workers, friends and family via built-in tools (social media, emails, text giving) to reach your goal, showcase your support and help find a CURE!
5. Leaderboard awards given day of event!
- View More Recent Activity
- 1 Enerieth Jaramillo $312.03 raised
- 2 Tanya Clifford $254.95 raised
- 3 Kirk Moorman $104.95 raised
- 4 Aimee Reyes $104.95 raised
- 5 Sara Barashick Daugherty $62.96 raised
- 1 Team Specialty $1,138.26 raised
- 2 Knight Agency $172.18 raised
- 3 SEM $157.42 raised
- 4 Nperspective CFO & Strategic Services $62.96 raised
- 5 PerformSpecialty's The A-Team $0.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Dan Ashby $0.00 raised
- Vivian Zheng $0.00 raised
- Wilmar Rojas $0.00 raised
- Sara Barashick Daugherty $62.96 raised
- Emory Green Jr $52.47 raised
- Kristi Griffith $0.00 raised
- UKnight Training Center $0.00 raised
- Jane Johnston $0.00 raised
- April Barron $0.00 raised
- Kirk Moorman $104.95 raised