What is the JA Bowl-a-Thon?
31 years ago, Junior Achievement of Dallas has hosted this fun and competitive peer-to-peer fundraiser.This event is not only crucial to our success in educating local students, but it is also a way for our partnering companies to help make our programs available to schools at no cost. As a participant, you'll get to bond with and cheer on your colleagues- all while raising life-changing dollars. All contributions of a JA Bowl-a-Thon go directly towards JA’s K-12 financial education programs, which are proven to changes the lives of students.
Bowl-a-Thon GOAL LINE
o The individual goal of $150 helps give three studens confidence to follow thier dreams
o The team goal of $880 helps an entire classroom realize thier potential
Junior Achievement of Dallas would like to thank our ALL STAR players for always GOING THE DISTANCE for our students!
Like Us on Facebook!
Follow Us On TwitterTweets by @jadallas
- 1 Stephanie Shaw $752.50 raised
- 2 Rebecca Stelzer $700.00 raised
- 3 Farin Reza $564.75 raised
- 4 Holly Ma $472.25 raised
- 5 Shakaila Jones $426.75 raised
- 1 SALY $2,007.50 raised
- 2 FANTASTIC FIVE $1,995.50 raised
- 3 TBD $1,499.65 raised
- 4 Lucky Strike Price $1,380.50 raised
- 5 Livin' On A Spare $1,173.75 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Joel Lennox $208.75 raised
- Joe Hatfield $176.25 raised
- Natan Yadete $100.00 raised
- Tuan Pham $150.00 raised
- Danni Douglas $50.00 raised
- Chase Hughes $25.00 raised
- Dante Seychel $177.50 raised
- Natalie Landry $75.00 raised
- Shan Farooqi $77.50 raised
- Anika Khandoker $327.50 raised
Thanks to our sponsors!
Want to become a Sponsor?
Contact Paige Rogers: email@example.com or 972.677.2932.