What is the JA Bowl-a-Thon?
31 years ago, Junior Achievement of Dallas has hosted this fun and competitive peer-to-peer fundraiser.This event is not only crucial to our success in educating local students, but it is also a way for our partnering companies to help make our programs available to schools at no cost. As a participant, you'll get to bond with and cheer on your colleagues- all while raising life-changing dollars. All contributions of a JA Bowl-a-Thon go directly towards JA’s K-12 financial education programs, which are proven to changes the lives of students.
Bowl-a-Thon GOAL LINE
o The individual goal of $150 helps give three studens confidence to follow thier dreams
o The team goal of $880 helps an entire classroom realize thier potential
Junior Achievement of Dallas would like to thank our ALL STAR players for always GOING THE DISTANCE for our students!
Like Us on Facebook!
Follow Us On TwitterTweets by @jadallas
- 1 Sean Hancock $505.50 raised
- 2 Paul Russell $310.00 raised
- 3 Danielle Zimmerman $200.00 raised
- 4 Ashley Laird $183.75 raised
- 5 Matt Niewald $178.50 raised
- 1 Everything's bigger in Taxes $1,256.75 raised
- 2 The Great GASBs $1,253.75 raised
- 3 Pin Pushers $1,013.50 raised
- 4 Big Balls in Cowtown $778.75 raised
- 5 Tipsy Pins $552.50 raised
Our Newest Participants
- David Coleman $0.00 raised
- Ashley Laird $183.75 raised
- Kayla Marsh $0.00 raised
- Marjorie Dick $125.00 raised
- Matt Niewald $178.50 raised
- Chris Steel $0.00 raised
- Dondi Shelman $100.00 raised
- Ryan Parish $0.00 raised
- Tiffany Keating $125.00 raised
- Habin Chung $0.00 raised