Welcome to the Hospice of the Upstate Fundraising Page
This year, Western Carolina Sailing Club in Anderson, SC, is once again hosting a fundraising event for Hospice of the Upstate. However, this year we are hosting a fundraising event only. Unfortunately, we made the difficult decision to not hold racing or social activities.
Over the last 19 years, this Upstate event has raised more than $885,000 for Hospice of the Upstate. Hospice of the Upstate provides compassionate end-of-life care and supportive services to residents in Abbeville, Anderson, Greenville, Laurens, Oconee, Pickens and Spartanburg counties. In 2018, Hospice provided care to over 800 patients and their families. We are setting a goal this year of $85,000! With your help and support, we can achieve our goal.
We need your support this year more than ever. Here is how you can help.
1. Log in and setup your Sailing For Others page and start recruiting friends and family
2. Click on Apparel and Raffle items and purchase tickets in our auctions or buy cool regatta clothing.
3. Click on Donate and contribute to Hospice of the Upstate
- 1 Ronnie Ashmore $8,770.00 raised
- 2 John Kreidler $3,600.00 raised
- 3 Dennis Baker $3,195.00 raised
- 4 Chris Miros $2,125.00 raised
- 5 Lisa Baker $2,084.00 raised
- 6 John Barnard $2,045.00 raised
- 7 Ron Sanga $1,755.00 raised
- 8 Jimmy Yurko $1,325.00 raised
- 9 Dan Marett $1,150.00 raised
- 10 Maria Bolan $1,025.00 raised
- 1 VESPULA $8,820.00 raised
- 2 Liquid Therapy $5,279.00 raised
- 3 Comfortably Numb $3,600.00 raised
- 4 Team Miros $2,125.00 raised
- 5 Golden Corner Lakes $2,025.00 raised
- 6 WASABI $1,325.00 raised
- 7 Dreamweaver helping $1,250.00 raised
- 8 Let's Do This! $1,076.00 raised
- 9 Rebel Lady Team $1,050.00 raised
- 10 Seawolf $1,000.00 raised