Join the sweet fun!
Celebrate the holiday season with Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Mid-Missouri. Have fun with family and friends while also giving back to families far from home during the holidays. This year's event will be virtual, and participating is easy:
1. Register for $25 by December 1st in the Youth, Adult or Business category.
2. Make your creation by December 7th.
3. Ask family and friends to "vote" for your creation with their donations December 11-17. Winners will be announced December 18th at noon. The creation that raises the most money for the Ronald McDonald House will win the People's Choice Award. There will be other fun awards and prizes for each category.
When you participate in the event, or donate towards a creation, you are giving children a place to play after a long day at the hospital; parents a home near the hospital for a warm meal and a good night’s sleep; and families relief from the financial and emotional burdens of traveling for their child’s medical care. Thank you!
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, December 1
Creation Completed: Monday, December 7
Pics/Info to RMHC: Monday, December 7
Online Voting: Friday, December 11 - Thursday, December 17th at 5 pm.
Winners Announced Via Video: Friday, December 18 at noon.
Our Newest Participants
- Jennie Lannette $25.00 raised
- Lindsay DuCharme $25.00 raised
- ET Evelyn Tanner $125.00 raised
- TS Tyler Silvers $312.00 raised
- Terri Gray $25.00 raised
- Tiger Institute $25.00 raised
- Kristen Smarr $25.00 raised
- Lacy Koncor $25.00 raised
- TH Thomas Hogan $25.00 raised
- MH Megan Henricks $0.00 raised