- 1 Cindy Meide $750.00 raised
- 2 Cynthia Gauger $552.50 raised
- 3 Kelly Witbeck $321.00 raised
- 4 Megan tuttle $105.00 raised
- 5 Mayra Fuentes $105.00 raised
- 1 Nemours $1,513.50 raised
- 2 Team Charlie $1,373.50 raised
- 3 Aaron's Hemogoblins $680.00 raised
- 4 Team Xman $305.00 raised
- 5 Team Ethical Factor Rx $75.00 raised
2020 Jacksonville Creepy Crawl
JACKSONVILLE- WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Although our walk this year might be VIRTUAL- that doesn’t change what we need to accomplish- raise vital funds to support the Hemophilia Foundation of Greater Florida and our bleeding disorders community. Register today to get more info about our VIRTUAL walk on October 17th.
This year, we are asking you all to WALK and FUNDRAISE with us. The funds raised through the walks will continue to support these very important initiatives:
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Camp Spirit Tuition
- Educational Programming
- Medic Alert Identifications
- Comfy Caps
- And SO MUCH MORE!
HOW DO YOU HELP?
- REGISTER A Team For the Walk
- INVITE Your Friends And Family To Join You
- Start FUNDRAISING
- JOIN Us On October 17th To Celebrate Our Community
Need help fundraising?
Once you register, we will send out fundraising tips to support you in your efforts. You can also reach out and chat with Fran about your fundraising!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- View More Recent Activity