- 1 Casey Birge $786.40 raised
- 2 MICHELLE CRUSE $568.20 raised
- 3 Emily Pride $373.04 raised
- 4 Tim Maloney $178.00 raised
- 5 Matthew Lohden $104.00 raised
- 1 WBKO $1,102.20 raised
- 2 The Jake's of State Farm $622.00 raised
- 3 CRI $329.80 raised
- 4 Stewart Richey Service Group $200.00 raised
- 5 BRKY $170.00 raised
Be Bold. Get Cold!
The 15th Annual Penguin Plunge presented by Bluegrass Cellular and Junior Achievement of South Central Kentucky is set to take place on Saturday, March 7, 2020 at the Sloan Convention Center! Event proceeds benefit Junior Achievement’s programs on money, jobs, and business ownership for local Kindergarten through 12th grade students.
Dozens of brave individuals demonstrate their adventurous side and a warm, charitable heart to help a great cause by taking #ThePlunge for JA. The Penguin Plunge involves recruiting individuals and teams from the local community who are willing to raise a minimum of $50 in donations to earn the right to jump into the chilly waters of an outdoor pool assembled by Aqualand Pools and Spas in conjunction with the Builders Association Home Expo.
Junior Achievement offers fundraising prizes and incentives for various fundraising goals to reward all participants for their contributions. Plungers will turn in their contributions during registration at 10:00 AM. The fun begins with a parade of the costumed penguin plunge participants at 10:30. Immediately following the costume contest and awards presentation, teams and individuals will take #ThePlunge.
Questions about the Penguin Plunge? Email email@example.com or call (270) 782-0280.
Our Newest Participants
- Lillie Stivers $0.00 raised
- Matt Jones $0.00 raised
- Miranda Holcomb $0.00 raised
- Mariya Merkley $0.00 raised
- Michael Seiler $0.00 raised
- Hunter Smith $50.00 raised
- Josh Graves $50.00 raised
- Larry Oberhausen $50.00 raised
- MICHELLE CRUSE $568.20 raised
- Evan Sayner $70.00 raised