There are no sponsors for this event.
- 1 Katherine Desgrosiellier $129.00 raised
- 2 Diane Telegdi $26.25 raised
- 3 Adrienne Abecassis $26.25 raised
- 4 Christine Schwartztrauber $25.00 raised
- 1 The Clotting Crusaders $177.50 raised
- 2 IIB Walkin' $105.00 raised
- 3 Team Farren $100.00 raised
- 4 The Justice League $0.00 raised
- 5 Team Incredible Liam $0.00 raised
2020 Tampa Superhero Fun Walk
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Tampa Superhero Fun Walk! This will be a live virtual event. Teams and/or individuals are encouraged to walk on your own on November 14th at 2 pm or on your own time.
There are lots of ways for you to get involved with the Tampa Superhero Fun Walk:
- You can register an individual for free and walk. We do encourage all of our participants to also fundraise. If you raise $25 or more, you will receive an event incentive.
- You can register a team (GO TEAM CAPTAIN!) and recruit others to join your team and fundraise. Anyone on your team can register to walk for free. Schedule time for your team to get interviewed on November 14th or send in your team pics or videos ahead of time to get featured.
- If you can't make it to the walk, you can also donate.
HFGF will live broadcast the event on November 14th at 2 pm. If you would like to schedule a time for your team to be interviewed, please contact Leah Nash.
Did you know that fundraising dollars from this event support the Florida bleeding disorders community by supporting a medically supervised camp, scholarships, emergency financial assistance, legislative advocacy, and educational programs?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!