- 1 Liam Ernst $257.25 raised
- 2 Jennifer Hastie $205.00 raised
- 3 Katherine Desgrosiellier $129.00 raised
- 4 Mary Cardenas $100.00 raised
- 5 Diane Telegdi $26.25 raised
- 1 Team Farren $510.00 raised
- 2 IIB Walkin' $455.00 raised
- 3 Team Incredible Liam $257.25 raised
- 4 The Clotting Crusaders $232.50 raised
- 5 Ethical Factor Rx $25.00 raised
2020 Tampa Superhero Fun Walk
TAMPA- WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Although our walk this year might be VIRTUAL- that doesn’t change what we need to accomplish- raise vital funds to support the Hemophilia Foundation of Greater Florida and our bleeding disorders community. Register today to get more info about our VIRTUAL walk on November 14th.
This year, we are asking you all to WALK and FUNDRAISE with us. The funds raised through the walks will continue to support these very important initiatives:
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Camp Spirit Tuition
- Educational Programming
- Medic Alert Identifications
- Comfy Caps
- And SO MUCH MORE!
HOW DO YOU HELP?
- REGISTER A Team For the Walk
- INVITE Your Friends And Family To Join You
- Start FUNDRAISING
- JOIN Us On November 14th To Celebrate Our Community
Need help fundraising?
Once you register, we will send out fundraising tips to support you in your efforts. You can also reach out and chat with Fran about your fundraising!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- View More Recent Activity