- 1 Shawn Silliman $1,418.45 raised
- 2 Justin Silliman $1,378.69 raised
- 3 Chad Odom $500.00 raised
- 4 Kaz Galloway $341.06 raised
- 5 Joachim Grabo $300.00 raised
- 1 Pisgah Pullers $3,289.19 raised
- 2 Charging Rhinos $1,219.75 raised
- 3 The Regulars (Community Tap) $689.80 raised
- 4 Elliott Davis EXCEL-erators $253.52 raised
- 5 Greenville Rugby $100.00 raised
Ladies and gentleman fasten your seat belts and return your tray tables to their upright position, because we’re ready to take off!
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolina’s Red Shoe Society is pleased to announce its fourth annual Plane Pull at the Runway Cafe and the Greenville Downtown Airport on August 28, 2021. Check-in will begin at 8:30 AM and the event will begin at 9:00 AM! Breakfast will be provided, thanks to our Breakfast Sponsor, Bank of Travelers Rest.
Teams consisting 4 individuals (16+) will be competing to pull a plane with the proceeds collected benefiting the Ronald McDonald House in Greenville, SC. There will be a prize for the winning team of each division and a prize for the team that wears the most creative costumes!
PLUS, indivuduals who raise the most money for the Ronald McDonald House will get a prize. Prize details will be announced on social in the next coming weeks, so stay tuned!
Bring your families and friends to this unique event! There will be a DJ, refreshments including alcohol, and access to the Runway Café & Runway Children’s Park.
For more information on the Red Shoe Society and/or the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas, please visit us at www.rmhc-carolinas.org.
Don Jackson donated $311.85 to 2021 Red Shoe Society Plane Pull Presented by ATS Logistics Services Inc.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Morgan Sweatt $0.00 raised
- Joey Weinel $0.00 raised
- Alex Willer $0.00 raised
- Scott Williams $0.00 raised
- ASHLEY BROOKS $0.00 raised
- AUSTIN HESTER $0.00 raised
- ZACHARY SMITH $0.00 raised
- SHELLEY DuBOIS $100.00 raised
- DUSTIN HAND $0.00 raised
- TRISTAN GORDON $0.00 raised