22nd Annual Spina Bifida Coalition Walk & Roll Leaderboard
- 1 Molly Meyer $276.00 raised
- 2 Jason Woodward $221.00 raised
- 3 Diane Burns $215.00 raised
- 4 Ruth Holthaus $141.75 raised
- 5 Jessica KAHNY $140.00 raised
- 1 Spina Bifida Center $512.75 raised
- 2 Maria's Mob $423.50 raised
- 3 Brynn's Crew $420.25 raised
- 4 Team Isaac $301.00 raised
- 5 KOBE'S KRUSADERS $245.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
This year, we "Celebrate YOU", the people we have served for 50 years, at our 22nd Annual Walk & Roll!
We are excited to be back at Miami Whitewater Forest for an in-person walk and picnic featuring Skyline coneys. However, we understand that some of you may not yet be comfortable at large gatherings, so we continue to offer the Walk & Roll as a hybrid event where walking at a remote location of your choice with the people you feel most comfortable is an option.
Back for 2022 are our popular Quarter Raffle and Basket Raffle, as well as our Major Prize ($250 Kroger Gift Card), Split the Pot, and Bourbon Raffle. NEW THIS YEAR...American Girl Doll and Star Wars Lego Kit Individual Raffles! Be sure to click on the button to your right to view raffle items and purchase tickets or you may view items and purchase tickets during the walk registration process.
2022 Walk & Roll Information
When: Saturday, September 24th, 2022
Where: Miami Whitewater Forest (9001 Mt. Hope Road, Harrison, OH 45030) near the Harbor. Or at a location of your choice.
Time: On-site registration begins at 9:00 a.m. with the Walk & Roll kicking off at 10:15 a.m.