Annual Bleeding Disorders Walk
2023 Bleeding Disorders Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Haley Root $2,257.28 raised
- 2 Tom Wilmarth $526.73 raised
- 3 Cohen Richards $311.38 raised
- 4 Dillon Erbland $120.00 raised
- 5 Eric Iglewski $84.70 raised
- 6 Mario Penna $72.54 raised
- 7 Kathleen Huey $67.97 raised
- 8 Maureen Toombs $45.00 raised
- 9 Ashley Smith $25.00 raised
- 1 Matthew’s Mission $3,000.00 raised
- 2 Dash for Nash $2,059.98 raised
- 3 Two Time Team $1,169.73 raised
- 4 Team M4M $798.89 raised
- 5 Jack Attack $609.90 raised
- 6 The Walkin' Wilmarths $526.73 raised
- 7 Dave's Hemophilia "A" Team $316.58 raised
- 8 Team Dawson $140.00 raised
- 9 The Amazing G;s! $100.00 raised
- 10 Joggin 4 Jax $25.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Join Us at Beautiful Genesee Valley Park!
A Football Theme This Year!
Fun For The Whole Family!
Start Up A Team!
Reconnect With The Community!
Meet Bobby the Blood Drop!
Amazing Raffle Baskets!
Fun Games & Activities!
YOU Can Make A Difference!
Did We Mention...Raffle Baskets?
Hope To See You There!
Help the Mary Gooley Hemophilia Center raise funds to help the Rochester-area Bleeding Disorders Community!
The Bleeding Disorders Walk is a truly special event and it's time to get together again! This annual fundraiser helps to support individuals and families affected by hemophilia, von Willebrand disease and other rare bleeding disorders. In addition to raising vital funds, this annual Walk helps strengthen our regional bleeding disorders community by offering patients, families and friends a unique opportunity to come together to support each other and also raise awareness in the greater Rochester area.
CALLING ALL FOOTBALL FANS!! This year's Walk will have a special theme! This year's Walk takes place on the morning of opening day of Football Season. So, throw on a jersey, paint your face and represent your favorite player or team! We'll have safe and fun football-themed games and activities all morning long, as well as snacks and treats for the whole family. Prepare yourself for even more amazing raffle baskets this year! Invite your family and friends to this wonderful event, support this important cause and join the fun!
You can help make a difference by registering for the Walk and helping to raise funds individually, by joining a team or even starting up your own team.
All registrants will receive a free event T-shirt. Please note that in order to recieve your shirt, you must register by Friday, August 25. If you register after August 25, we happily welcome you to join us, but cannot guarantee that you will recieve a shirt.
So, thrown on a football jersey, get the word out and regsiter today! Remember....Every Step Counts!!
Have questions about this event or having trouble navigating this dashboard or registering?