2023 Gingerbread Home Build
El Paso County organizations, families, and individuals have decorated gingerbread homes in a friendly competition to raise funds to help Damian and Trinady, a local US Army veteran family, build and purchase a new, affordable home for their family in partnership with Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity.
Participants need donation "votes" to win the competition, and voting is open to the public! Click the button to make a donation vote for your favorite participant. All donation votes directly support the construction of Damian and Trinady's family's home.
⏰ Voting ends at midnight on Friday, December 15th!
Thank you for supporting a local veteran in achieving affordable homeownership!
✨ See Who's in the Lead ✨
Check out the Participants
- Pikes Peak Habitat Board of Directors $0.00 raised
- Mountain Country Radio $0.00 raised
- Thrivent ® $0.00 raised
- St Francis Youth Group $0.00 raised
- Grace & St Stephens Episcopal Church Youth Group $414.49 raised
- UCCS College of Public Service $0.00 raised
- Sam Adams $0.00 raised
- Lara Family $329.17 raised
- Brittany Faber $0.00 raised
- Emma, Lilli, and Halie $0.00 raised
- Delta Airlines $0.00 raised
- Colorado Maxilllofacial & Oral Surgeons $0.00 raised
- ReStore Northeast $0.00 raised
- ReStore South $0.00 raised
- Bank of the San Juans $0.00 raised
of your goal reached
Our 5th Veterans Build future homeowner family
We're fundraising to help Damian and Trinady, a local US Army veteran family, build and purchase a new, affordable home for their family!
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Thanks to our generous supporters, our 2022 Gingerbread Home Build event raised over $27,000 to help us build a home for Karmen's family, our 4th Veterans Build family!
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity: an official Veterans Build affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International
Veterans Build is Habitat for Humanity’s national initiative to provide housing solutions and volunteer and employment opportunities to U.S. veterans, military service members, and their families.