There are no sponsors for this event.
2023 Madison Walk to Cure Scleroderma Leaderboard
- 1 Mary Bastek $642.49 raised
- 2 Jennifer Meier $310.50 raised
- 3 Patricia (Patti) Meier $78.50 raised
- 4 Mickey Klicka $78.50 raised
- 5 Debo Klicka $75.00 raised
- 1 Jenn's Support Superstars $750.37 raised
- 2 Elephant Strong $700.87 raised
- 3 DeboStrong $433.75 raised
- 4 Sammy’s Team $255.00 raised
- 5 Team Vicki $186.75 raised
Join us as we walk for a cure! Stroll through McGaw Park then join us for music, refreshments, activities and great silent auction prizes. Dogs welcome!
Sunday, June 18
9:00 am registration opens
10:00 am walk begins
NEW Location This Year!
5236 Lacy Road
Adults (13+ years old) - $25 ($30 on walk day)
Children (12 years and under) - Free
Thank you for being a part of this important work! Questions? Contact us at 312-660-1131 or email@example.com.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- MA Mary Ann Troxel $30.00 raised
- S Sarah Kartz $60.00 raised
- NP Nichole Pyfferoen $25.00 raised
- MP Michael Pyfferoen $25.00 raised
- CM Cory Mattison $25.00 raised
- RE Rachael Ewing $25.00 raised
- JE Jeanette Ewing $25.00 raised
- SE Stacy Ewing $25.00 raised
- RS Roque Schneider $25.00 raised
- DC Dawson Carley $0.00 raised