October 21, 2023 5:30pm - 9:00pm
My Personal Fundraising Page
I am excited to be CPS Investment Advisors representative for this year’s fundraiser. It is a privilege to be a part of the positive change and community well-being brought through the Mr. Central Florida contest. It is a privilege to stand with the Central Florida Speech & Hearing Center, an organization that brings the gift of communication to those in need.
The Center’s dedication to providing essential speech and language support is beyond invaluable. Your support for this not-for-profit corporation directly impacts our community by ensuring speech and hearing services are accessible to all. Your contributions provide hope and the means for individuals to have improved connections, understanding, and quality of life via the Center’s services.
Together, we can amplify the impact of Central Florida Speech & Hearing Center, turning the gift of communication into a reality for everyone. Join me in supporting this cause and making a transformative difference in our community.
Thank you for your consideration.
About Central Florida Speech & Hearing Center
The Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that depends on the generosity of the community to support patients that require subsidized funding. It is through these individuals and organizations that we are able to turn no one away for services.
- The majority of the children treated at the Center are underinsured and have nowhere else to turn for services.
- 230 kids come to the Center each week for speech therapy; 90% of them require subsidized funding.
- The Center's diagnosis of children with hearing loss has increased by 300%.
- Last year, the Center doubled the number of patients seen for hearing sevices.
- Over 96,000 citizens in Polk County have a documented hearing loss.
- Hearing loss is associated with high blood pressure, dementia, diabetes and falling.
Mr. Central Florida is the Center's annual fundraiser, providing the funds needed to serve thousands of patients each year!