October 21, 2023 5:30pm - 9:00pm
My Personal Fundraising Page
Tell your story here! Your supporters will want to know about you and why you’re fundraising for this cause.
About Central Florida Speech & Hearing Center
The Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that depends on the generosity of the community to support patients that require subsidized funding. It is through these individuals and organizations that we are able to turn no one away for services.
- The majority of the children treated at the Center are underinsured and have nowhere else to turn for services.
- 230 kids come to the Center each week for speech therapy; 90% of them require subsidized funding.
- The Center's diagnosis of children with hearing loss has increased by 300%.
- Last year, the Center doubled the number of patients seen for hearing sevices.
- Over 96,000 citizens in Polk County have a documented hearing loss.
- Hearing loss is associated with high blood pressure, dementia, diabetes and falling.
Mr. Central Florida is the Center's annual fundraiser, providing the funds needed to serve thousands of patients each year!