Online registration is closed for T.G.I.F.
If you would like to join us you can register at the door this evening!
The Guild's Incredible Fundraiser
Friday, November 3
5 - 9 p.m.
Country Club of Lansing
2200 Moores River Dr, Lansing, MI 48911
It's the best Friday of the year! Join Sparrow Hospital Guild for an evening filled with tailgate fun, food, a live auction, a helicopter golf ball drop and more.
Proceeds from T.G.I.F. will benefit Sparrow Hospice and other Guild initiatives to enhance patient care.
Purchase Tickets for the Helicopter Golf Ball Drop Raffle!
Ticket Pricing: $25 for one, $100 for five
1st Prize: Nearest Ball to the Target
$1,000 Cash Prize
2nd Prize: Random Drawing
$500 Cash Prize
Call Farmers Insurance - The Sarah Schafer Agency
at 517.580.8135 to purchase your tickets today!
License No. R70154
About Sparrow Hospice
Sparrow Hospice provides quality, compassionate care to help relieve physical, mental, and spiritual pain to people of any age with life-limiting illness.
- Hospice is a service of care taking place in a patient's home, nursing, assisted living or residential care facility, or hospice residence.
- It provides hope to individuals and families, stabilizing a patient's medical care and condition while addressing other needs.
- Hospice focuses on providing comfort, dignity, and emotional support for patients and their families, loved ones, and caregivers.
- Hospice works closely with patients' primary care physicians and reinforces those relationships.
- Coverage is available through Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance plans. Sparrow Hospice will provide care to all terminally ill patients regardless of their ability to pay.
- It is a patient's decision to determine which hospice program suits their needs.
- Hospice care becomes appropriate at the time of terminal prognosis, regardless of the patient's physical condition.
- Patients may reinstate traditional care at any time for any reason.
The Sparrow Hospice staff and volunteers help patients reclaim the spirit of life and bring hope to the last chapter of life. For more information about Sparrow Hospice, please visit Sparrow.org/Hospice.
John & Alicia Armstrong
Centered Care, LLC
- Schaefer Dental Group
Tri-Star Trust Bank
Board of Water & Light
BrightStar Care of East Lansing
- Kitch Drutchas Wagner Valitutti & Sherbrook
Greg & Dawn Williams
Ken & Kirsten Zisholz
Advanced Redevelopment Solutions
Greg & Chrissie Brogan
Bill & Julia Cawood
Rick & DeDe Coy
Dowding Industries, Inc.
Jim & Maria Dover
Bruce & Cathleen Dungy
- Gillespie Group
Haddads Agency - Farm Bureau Insurance
Patricia & John Hollenbeck
Mike & Cathy McNamara
NBS Commercial Interiors
Larry & Candy Parker
Shaheen Chevrolet & Cadillac
Jim & Dottie Spousta
Warner Norcross + Judd LLP
Becky Beauchine Kulka Diamonds & Fine Jewelry
- Chunk Nibbles
Crickets Home Furnishings
- Lansing State Journal
Rocco Rucinski & Sheri Jones
- Tunes By T
$125 per person
Includes two drink tickets
$1,000 Incredible Sponsor
Includes two registrations and event recognition
Live Auction Packages
T.G.I.F. will feature four amazing live auction packages during the evening!
1. ROCCO'S Taste of Italy Culinary Experience - A custom-designed Italian dinner experience in the home of the highest bidder provided by the talented and always entertaining Rocco Rucinski. The experience includes a dinner for up to 8 and wine provided by Dusty's Cellar in the winner's home. The date, custom details, and timing will be coordinated with Rocco once the package has been awarded to the highest bidder.
2. Sports Spectacular Package - Game tickets for basketball, football, hockey, and signed items from your favorite players and coaches.
3. Crickets Home Furnishings $2,500 Gift Certificate & Do-Well Remodel Services $2,500 Gift Certificate
4. A Night in Grand Rapids - Enjoy a West Michigan Pro Volleyball game under former MSU coach and honorary TGIF Chair – Cathy George, and a Jeep Wrangler from LaFontaine for the weekend (300 miles). Sit courtside and enjoy complimentary food and beverages plus a night in a hotel!
About the Guild
The Sparrow Hospital Guild, founded in 1924, is a volunteer organization of women committed to the enhancement of quality healthcare, innovation, patient care, and hospital experiences for the Sparrow Hospital community through inspirational leadership, fund raising, and dedicated volunteer efforts.
2023 Guild Committee
Thank you to our Generous Sponsors!
Interested in becoming a sponsor
Please contact Cindy Watters, Regional Corporate Giving Officer, at email@example.com or 517.364.3620.