- View More Recent Activity
Join over 2,000 other gamers during the 2020 Game Night Bowl-A-Thon to empower the future for children in Lake, Lorain, Cuyahoga, and Geauga counties.
About the JA Bowl-A-Thon
Through this fundraiser, bowlers raise money to provide financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurial programs to thousands of Junior Achievement students across Lorain, Lake, Geauga and Cuyahoga counties. Our goal is raise more than $220,000!
Thank you to everyone that participated during our Main Day celebration on March 7th! We had a total of 379 participants in attendance this year and they were able to raise a total of $60,329!
There are so many fun ways to get involved with the Bowl-a-Thon! Start fundraising today and register as a team or individual. Together, we can inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy!
- Insurance Industry May 12, 2020
- KPMG May 15, 2020
PwC June 5, 2020
- Crowe June 12, 2020
- Deloitte June 12, 2020
of your goal reached
- 1 Charlie Crowley $2,805.09 raised
- 2 Gretchen Schuler $1,810.00 raised
- 3 Event Raffles $1,669.00 raised
- 4 Nicole Fillar $1,277.25 raised
- 5 Robert Cheffins $1,252.50 raised
- 6 brian lidington $1,041.25 raised
- 7 Chris Bellamy $1,000.00 raised
- 8 John Barnes $1,000.00 raised
- 1 New Hires $3,402.30 raised
- 2 Boenning Scattershots $3,155.84 raised
- 3 Draw 4 or Bowl a Strike $2,295.00 raised
- 4 JA Staff $2,149.00 raised
- 5 Marketing Misfits $2,060.00 raised
- 6 Prestige Worldwide $1,939.00 raised
- 7 Polyfundraisers $1,840.93 raised
- 8 Jet Setters $1,767.50 raised