- 1 Sara Schiebner $462.65 raised
- 2 Ryan Humphrey $270.00 raised
- 3 Melanie Zimmerman $203.60 raised
- 4 Bob Jenks $181.50 raised
- 5 Kelly Bartlett $158.60 raised
- 1 Who Gives a Split $893.35 raised
- 2 DTN Turkeys $635.35 raised
- 3 Bead-azzled Bowlers $270.00 raised
- 4 Jinxed $181.50 raised
- 5 Masked Maniacs $46.35 raised
JA Bowling for Financial Literacy
February 22, 2020
City Limits East
Shifts at 10:00, 12:30 and 3:00
Welcome to the 2020 Junior Achievement Bowling for Financial Literacy! The theme this year is Mardi Gras! Use this page to fundraise with your friends, family and co-workers.
Here's how it works:
Teams of 5 individuals pair up to raise a minimum of $100 each through individual contributions, crowdfunding and other fundraising techniques. They then come on their assigned shift (10:00 am, 12:30 pm, or 3:00 pm) to enjoy 2 games of bowling, raffles, incentive prizes and more! All attendees are encouraged to dress up in their best mardi gras attire.
Junior Achievement USA is the nation’s largest organization dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their futures, and make smart academic and economic choices.
Junior Achievement's programs-in the core content areas of work readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy-ignite the spark in young people to experience and realize the opportunities and realities of work and life in the 21st century.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Bob Jenks $181.50 raised
- RH RaeLynn Holliday $0.00 raised
- AS Ashley Schneider $25.75 raised
- DR David Rowse $0.00 raised
- MZ Melanie Zimmerman $203.60 raised
- AL Amanda Loznak $25.75 raised
- JA Jacklyn Arnest $154.50 raised
- DF David Ferszt $125.75 raised
- AW Amy Winters $20.60 raised