- 1 Madison Avenue $5,225.00 raised
- 2 Legal $3,173.50 raised
- 3 NYM Business Banking $414.00 raised
- 4 Branch Admin. $250.58 raised
- 5 Washington Heights $230.41 raised
- 6 Ralph Avenue $132.10 raised
- 7 14th Street $116.57 raised
- 8 Rockefeller $108.67 raised
- 9 Elizabeth, NJ $103.50 raised
- 10 Bloomfield, NJ $100.00 raised
- 11 149th Street $70.00 raised
- 12 Eastern Parkway/Nostrand $36.22 raised
- 13 CAM $25.87 raised
- 14 Customer Experience $25.87 raised
- 15 Forest Hills $9.31 raised
- 16 East 116th Street, New York $0.00 raised
- 17 Graham Avenue, Brooklyn $0.00 raised
- 18 Perth Amboy, NJ $0.00 raised
- 19 Pitkin Avenue $0.00 raised
- 20 Columbus Avenue $0.00 raised
2022 Popular Bank Stars for Students
Popular Bank's incredible community of employees and customers are helping to support JA Programming in schools across Greater New York City!
Donations support Junior Achievement of New York's programs, which empower young people to own their economic success.
Junior Achievement of New York programs give over 50,000 students the chance to dive head first into aspects of the real world that they might not learn in school.
Every year, thousands of students at local schools are given a blueprint for success through hands-on opportunities to learn about money, careers, and business ownership - all thanks to fundraisers like YOU.