- View More Recent Activity
Aloha! Join over 2,500 other beach goers during the 2019 Luau Bowl-A-Thon to empower the future for children in Lake, Lorain, Cuyahoga, and Geauga counties.
About the JA Bowl-A-Thon
Through this fundraiser, bowlers raise money to provide financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurial programs to thousands of Junior Achievement students across Lorain, Lake, Geauga and Cuyahoga counties. Our goal is raise more than $230,000!
This family fun event will take place on Saturday, March 9, 2019 at several bowling centers across Northeast Ohio. Each year, more than 2,000 participants come together to support youth education.
There are so many fun ways to get involved with the Bowl-a-Thon! Start fundraising today and register as a team or individual. Together, we can inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy!
March 9, 2019
- Buckeye Lanes 11:30am-2pm
- Buckeye Lanes 2:30pm-5pm
- Corner Alley Downtown 12pm-2:30pm
- Corner Alley Downtown 3pm-5:30pm
- Spins Bowl 12pm-2:30pm
- Spins Bowl 3pm-5:30pm
of your goal reached
- 1 Charlie Crowley $3,889.76 raised
- 2 Gretchen Schuler $2,110.00 raised
- 3 Stephanie Ferry $2,088.75 raised
- 4 Melanie Stiltner $2,000.00 raised
- 5 Megan Kirby $1,575.00 raised
- 6 Dummy Account $1,460.00 raised
- 7 John Barnes $1,257.50 raised
- 8 Robert Cheffins $1,206.05 raised
- 1 Baker Baker Strike Makers $6,287.05 raised
- 2 Lane of Credit $4,473.30 raised
- 3 Boenning Scattershots $4,216.01 raised
- 4 Huntington National Bank General Donations $4,021.00 raised
- 5 Cohen Team 1 $3,608.75 raised
- 6 Cle Deals $3,202.75 raised
- 7 KPMG General Donations $2,765.00 raised
- 8 Team Bless'm $2,263.75 raised