Our Newest Runners
- Paula Bell $0.00 raised
- AW Alyssa Waldron $0.00 raised
- Blaze McMorrow $41.80 raised
- Shannon Davenport $130.62 raised
- RD Rob Davis $0.00 raised
- KD Kristina Davis $0.00 raised
- LH Laura Hoy $50.00 raised
- Ashley Traniello-Pirrone $0.00 raised
- Isabelle Stine $889.34 raised
- Calley Ondocsin $418.00 raised
Welcome Disney Princess runners and supporters!
Team GP2C is the charity race team for Girl Power 2 Cure, a 501c3 nonprofit that is fighting for all of those affected by Rett Syndrome, a debilitating neurological disorder that predominantly affects females but can affect boys. It is the leading genetic cause of severe impairment in girls, brought on by a single gene mutation that leads to underproduction of an important brain protein. Kids are born “normal,” but without the protein, begin to lose acquired skills between 1 and 3 years old. Many lose their ability to speak, walk or use their hands, and depend on their families for every part of their day. Complications include seizures, sudden death and scoliosis.
Their strength and perseverance inspire and empowers people across the globe, just like you!
Please join us, as a runner, donor or sponsor to help continue the fight to cure Rett Syndrome as we embark on our 9th year at the Disney Princess Half Marathon Race Weekend.
To date, we have raised over $1.7 million through the generous supporters and sponsors of our runners towards a cure!
- 1 Nicole Siciliano $5,602.25 raised
- 2 Suzanne Rodriguez $5,264.09 raised
- 3 KELLY ODONAHOE $4,803.50 raised
- 4 Charity Proffitt $3,971.75 raised
- 5 Monica Wu $1,161.25 raised
- 1 #HIH $10,644.02 raised
- 2 Team Lily Bug $4,803.50 raised
- 3 Team BellaBlue $4,178.60 raised
- 4 Running for Michelle $2,073.45 raised
- 5 Diana $2,040.21 raised
- View More Recent Activity