- View More Recent Activity
Help Us "Move for Mental Health" this May
May is Mental Health Awareness Month.
Help shine a light on the importance of affordable and accessible treatment by participating in West Bergen's "Move for Mental Health" Virtual 5K.
Your support will help us renovate and refurbish our Center for Children & Youth therapy rooms so we can provide a safe and socially distant space to welcome back clients for post COVID in-person therapy.
Choose one (or all) of these fun options and complete during the month of May!
- Do a 5K Walk or Run anytime during the month of May
- Take a "Feel Good Yoga Flow" Virtual Class on Sunday June 6th with Jill McKeon, RYT
- Kids Yoga/Author Event with Jenna Hammond, author of "Downward Mule" Thursday June 3rd (ages 10 & under)
100% OF FUNDS RAISED WILL DIRECTLY BENEFIT THIS CRITICAL PROJECT.
THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS, YOUR SUPPORT CAN DOUBLE THE DIFFERENCE
- Every donation of $100 or more will be matched! That means your gift of $100 will increase to $200!
- Total Donations up to $10,000 will be matched in full! That means if we succeed in raising $10,000, our Donor will gift us an additional $10,000!