2023 4.01k Hybrid Race
Race Day Details
Saturday, March 25th
Registration Opens at 6:30am
5K Race Starts at 7:30am
4.01k Race Starts at 8:00am
Waypoint Office Complex
1138 N Alma School Rd
Mesa, AZ 85201
$35 per person
Receive a dollar for dollar AZ Tax Credit when you donate!
Junior Achievement is a Qualifying Charitable Organization,which means any donation you make to us could qualify for a dollar-for-dollar charitable tax credit. Donations can still be made for your 2022 tax return! This tax credit is money you as a taxpayer can subtract from taxes owed to the government. Depending on your tax situation, you could claim up to a $400 tax credit if you are filing as “single,” “head of household,” or “married filing separate” or up to $800 if you are “married filing joint”. Essentially, instead of paying those taxes to the government, you are making a donation to Junior Achievement to help more low-income students receive our valuable education. And, by making that donation, you will either owe less taxes or receive a bigger refund, depending on your tax situation.
- View More Recent Activity
About Junior Achievement
For more than 65 years, Junior Achievement of Arizona (JA) has been empowering the futures of millions of Arizona students by giving them the knowledge and skills they need to manage their money, plan for their future, and make smart academic, career and economic choices. Delivered by 9,500 business and community volunteer mentors, our hands-on, age-appropriate programs focus on three key areas: financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship.
Thanks to your support, last year we served over 105,000 Arizona students. For every $34 you raise, you will sponsor one Arizona Student through our program! Together, we are empowering young people to own their economic success!
Check out JA BizTown®
Facts About Junior Achievement of Arizona
- Junior Achievement of Arizona serves over 105,000 students each year.
- Junior Achievement of Arizona utilizes over 9,500 volunteers each year to deliver JA programs to students.
- Junior Achievement of Arizona partners with over 370 schools each year
- Junior Achievement of Arizona serves students Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Junior Achievement of Arizona’s 20+ programs focus on Financial Literacy Work Readiness and Entrepreneurship.
- Junior Achievement of Arizona programs are provided at no cost to students in the classroom. JA must raise $34 per student.
- Since its inception in 1957, Junior Achievement of Arizona has served more than 2 million students.
- Between 100-200 students come every school day to run our two student-sized towns called JA BizTown.
- Junior Achievement of Arizona exists to teach these students about the importance of money management, workforce readiness and entrepreneurial thinking, and make the connection between classroom learning and the real world.