Thank you to our sponsors:
There are no sponsors for this event.
RSM and Junior Achievement proudly present:
6th Annual Junior Achievement Stock Market Challenge
This thrilling, multi-faceted, and now VIRTUAL Junior Achievement program will teach high school students all about how the stock market works, the necessity of teamwork, and test their financial savviness. Corporate sponsors will walk away having invested in far more than just another networking event. They have invested in the future.
WHAT DOES MY DONATION SUPPORT?
Your donation is a direct investment in the financial education of over 33,000 children across South Florida! The return on investment is more children learning to become financially literate, thereby enabling them to own their economic success.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
- You can can raise funds on this website to help students participate in the virtual program and competition ($500 per team) and/or create a team to play the corporate event in the evening ($1,000 per team of 4)
- Become a sponsor (click on "Donate Now")
Corporate Event Details
This year's corporate compeition will take place online, via Zoom (players will also be using a special stock market simulation software to execute trades). You don't even need to leave your house to experience the thrill of Junior Achievement's stock market simulation while supporting high schoolers' participation in the program!
Note: this year's student competition will take place virtually, with students participating online.
Thursday, November 04, 2021
Sponsorships: Still available
Registration: Deadline to register your team is Ocober 04, 2021.
Jacob Cantor donated $52.50 to 6th Annual Junior Achievement Stock Market Challenge
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Audra Cole $0.00 raised
- Jordan Rosenblat $0.00 raised
- Monica Chirino $0.00 raised
- Diana Soler $0.00 raised
- Ines Flores Vaughn $102.50 raised
- Daniela Espinoza $0.00 raised
- Priscila Carney $0.00 raised
- Linda Barrocas $0.00 raised
- Brandon Banks $50.00 raised
- Elizabeth MacKinlay $25.00 raised