- 1 Courtney Taylor $3,665.00 raised
- 2 Susan Jespersen $2,213.15 raised
- 3 Kimberly Davis $1,224.00 raised
- 4 Kimberly Davis $858.00 raised
- 5 Jiabi Chen $500.00 raised
- 1 Kiwanis Club of Austin-Northeast $4,190.41 raised
- 2 CKI at Virginia Commonwealth University $500.00 raised
- 3 Ohio Champs for MNT $325.00 raised
- 4 Leave a Lasting Legacy Beyond Your Lifetime $230.00 raised
- 5 Kiwanis Club of Ypsilanti $28.00 raised
Are you prepared to leave a lasting legacy on this Earth? Join with 600,000 Kiwanis family members and UNICEF as we fight to eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus, a painful disease that robs babies of their mother’s comforting touch.
The Kiwanis family goal: Raise US$110 million by 2015 to help eliminate MNT. We need your support to do it.
Take action now! Create your own personal fundraising page, create a team page with your friends, or, if you are part of the Kiwanis family, create a page with your club or district. Personalize your page with a photo, fundraising goal and the reason why you’re raising funds then begin campaigning for a world where no women or children die from this preventable disease.
Can't find your account?
Please note that we recently moved to a new and improved fundraising platform. All teams, participants and donors are invited to create a new account on this website to continue your fundraising for The Eliminate Project. Contact us at email@example.com or (800) 549-2647, ext. 158, if you would like us to recreate your fundraising history on your new account or need any other assistance.
- View More Recent Activity
We need your support
We have raised US$110 million in pledges and cash! We still need your donations to fulfill our pledges. Thank you for continuing to give to The Eliminate Project.