- View More Recent Activity
Get the Ball Rolling for JA Kids!
The JA Bowl-A-Thon, presented by Bank of America, is not only a fun event; it is also JA’s largest annual fundraiser. Proceeds from the JA Bowl-A-Thon help JA to provide financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurial programs to over 13,900 Western New York students.
If your company is not currently involved with the JA Bowl-A-Thon and you would like more information, please contact Tammy Bixby at email@example.com or 716-853-1381 ext.210.
If you are interested in becoming a classroom volunteer, please contact JA at 716-853-1381 ext. 213 or 215, you can also visit www.jawny.org.
Join WNY's Largest Corporate Bowling Fundraiser!
The average US Household has $15,000 in credit card debt. 68% of all Americans do NOT maintain a budget. A culture of financial illiteracy thrives. Imagine inspiring a generation of young people to be financially capable, prepared and job ready! Together, we will inspire a generation!
Registering on this site does not hold a lane for your team. Please check with your company coordinator for the time and location that has been reserved for your company. Also, since this site is provided as a voluntary tool to help fundraising efforts, the grand total, group (corporate), team and individual totals listed on this site do not include offline donations therefore should not be considered final until JA verifies all funds including cash & check received. All top fundraising category winners will be announced in May.
of your goal reached
- 1 Lauren Smith $1,726.00 raised
- 2 Jere Reed $931.95 raised
- 3 Joseph Daniel $725.99 raised
- 4 Sue Polichetti $216.24 raised
- 5 Donna Pickhardt $196.87 raised
- 6 Joanne Probst $120.00 raised
- 7 Carmello Incorvaia $114.95 raised
- 8 Barbara Piotrowski $100.00 raised
- 9 Denise Terrell $90.00 raised
- 10 Beth Bauman $78.71 raised
- 1 Bowl Us Over or Strike Us Down $2,016.00 raised
- 2 Splits & Misses $1,657.94 raised
- 3 The Bowling Stones $311.82 raised
- 4 Lawley-Tradition LLC $216.24 raised
- 5 Livin' on a Spare $200.00 raised
- 6 Bowling for Dollars $120.99 raised
- 7 Team Probst $120.00 raised
- 8 The Britney Spares $95.00 raised
- 9 Team Bauman $78.71 raised
- 10 Pin it to Win it $76.24 raised
- 1 Tops Friendly Markets $2,567.67 raised
- 2 Independent Health $1,907.94 raised
- 3 Lawley $636.77 raised
- 4 National Fuel $81.24 raised
- 5 KeyBank $75.00 raised
- 6 Foresters Financial $61.74 raised
- 7 Remedy Intelligent Staffing $31.48 raised
- 8 Citi $25.00 raised
- 9 Area One Hair Salon $25.00 raised
- 10 Travelers Insurance $15.00 raised