- 1 Rachel Hall $1,354.66 raised
- 2 Dave Sterlitz $1,200.00 raised
- 3 Hal Dunning $1,000.00 raised
- 4 Andrea Contreras $945.00 raised
- 5 Erin Schultze $875.00 raised
- 1 TEAM UBS SAN DIEGO $11,895.00 raised
- 2 KPMG $1,601.00 raised
- 3 Legal/Compliance - Rules! $1,536.00 raised
- 4 Retirement Benefits Group $1,454.66 raised
- 5 Calculating Minds $1,086.00 raised
Grab your bowling shoes...JA Bowl-A-Thon season is here.....This year's theme is "Bowl-I-Con." We encourage everyone to get into the "Comic-Con" spirit and come dressed as your favorite superhero, sci-fi and video game character.
Thousands of participants from more than 50 companies bowl each year to help JA provide financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship programs to JA students.
We make it easy for YOU! We schedule the event with the bowling center, we staff your Bowl-A-Thon! We handle the money, distribute prizes and make sure everyone on your team has “striking good time!” Don't wait. Register Now!
HOW TO PLAY: Being a part of Junior Achievement’s Bowl-A-Thon is simple. Just select a coordinator to organize your company’s involvement. They will recruiting team captains who in turn recruit 4-5 other bowlers. Then, each bowler begins to secure pledges on a flat rate basis. Each bowler is asked to raise a minimum of $50 in pledges. Prize eligibility begins with a $50 pledge.
QUESTIONS: For more information on how to get you and your company involved, contact Linda O'Connell or call our office at (619) 682-5155.
- View More Recent Activity