Evening Walk for the Animals 2018!
April 21, 2018
5 PM - 9 PM
Join hundreds of two and four-legged friends at SPCA Florida's Walk for Animals at Lake Mirror on Saturday, April 21, 2018.
We invite walkers, friends, families, and corporate teams to sign up and bring their dogs to join us in celebration of our best friends!
About the SPCA Florida Walk for Animals
Your participation and fundraising for the Walk for Animals helps SPCA Florida care for more than 4,000 homeless cats and dogs each year and provide affordable medical treatment to more than 68,500 animals annually.
Register as an individual or as a team!
Fee: $35 per person
T-shirt is included, PLUS a dog bandana, and an evening of contests!
Get a team together! Get a group of at least 5 people together, create a team fundraising page, and start fundraising! Check the leaderboard to see which teams are on top!
At the Event
- Prizes awarded to top fundraisers!
- K-9 demonstrations
- Dog Costume Contest
- Live music by Buxton
- Food, beer & wine (with proof of ID), and specialty vendors
- 1 Mary Stephens $5,710.50 raised
- 2 Isabelle Van $2,588.86 raised
- 3 Ellen Ryan $2,426.60 raised
- 4 Angelina Carleton $2,282.00 raised
- 5 Durinda Butler $2,165.00 raised
- 6 Mel Muir $1,245.50 raised
- 7 Barbara Weber $1,200.00 raised
- 8 Sandy Fuschetti $1,024.00 raised
- 9 Audree Tanyer $835.00 raised
- 10 Brenda Joyce $600.00 raised
- 1 Board Walkers $7,606.40 raised
- 2 Foster Squad $3,951.56 raised
- 3 Go Volunteers! $3,581.36 raised
- 4 Animal Lovers! $1,747.25 raised
- 5 Team Kenzie $1,000.00 raised
- 6 Walking, Wagging, Women's Giving Circle of the SPCA Florida $968.00 raised
- 7 SPLS Builders Club $855.40 raised
- 8 Team Taylor $298.31 raised
- 9 In memory of Emma Girl $206.00 raised
- 10 In Memory of Izzie $192.85 raised
- View More Recent Activity