- 1 Latham & Watkins $207,546.72 raised
- 2 WilmerHale $148,977.45 raised
- 3 Williams & Connolly $118,917.09 raised
- 4 Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe $95,436.88 raised
- 5 Kirkland & Ellis $85,992.47 raised
- 6 Skadden $79,070.30 raised
- 7 Steptoe & Johnson $71,059.70 raised
- 8 Mayer Brown $65,466.70 raised
- 9 Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman $57,217.59 raised
- 10 Venable $56,733.44 raised
- 11 Jones Day $46,915.22 raised
- 12 Kelley Drye & Warren $45,435.49 raised
- 13 Covington & Burling $45,300.20 raised
- 14 Paul Weiss $43,787.44 raised
- 15 Sidley Austin $43,252.32 raised
Follow us on Twitter and use hashtag #LegalAidGAC!Tweets by @legalaiddc
Congratulations to our 2018 Top Firms!!
Congratulations to our 2018 Top Firms in each category! Click here to see the Top 5 in each category.
Legal Aid's Generous Associates Campaign
The Generous Associates Campaign is a fundraising drive run by associates at Washington, D.C. law firms each summer. This year’s campaign kicks off on June 1. Although contributors to the campaign include associates, partners, non-lawyers, and the firms themselves, it is a campaign that allows the true generosity of the associates in our legal community to come through in spectacular fashion.
Last year’s record-breaking Generous Associates Campaign has raised approximately 30% of Legal Aid’s budget! The critical funds raised through this campaign allow Legal Aid to continue to provide free legal services to the neediest members of the D.C. community in the areas of domestic violence/family, housing, public benefits, immigration and consumer law.
Beth Brinkmann, Honorary Chair
Beth Brinkmann, Partner at Covington & Burling, is the Honorary Chair of the 2018 Generous Associates Campaign. An experienced appellate and Supreme Court litigator, Ms. Brinkmann most recently served as Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Civil Division at the U.S. Department of Justice. She has argued 24 cases before the Supreme Court of the United States.
2017 Cooking Competition - Congratulations to Williams & Connolly!
The winning team from Williams & Connolly with our guest judges: Chef Krystal Cripe (Executive Chef of Red Hen), Chef Ben Schramm (Executive Chef of The Pub & The People), and Bonnie Benwick (Deputy Food Editor & Recipe Editor with the Washington Post)
The finished dishes featured the evening's secret ingredient - cherries - as well as plenty of bacon
Steptoe & Johnson
Williams & Connolly
Crowell & Moring