- 1 Williams & Connolly $76,598.96 raised
- 2 WilmerHale $75,941.11 raised
- 3 Venable $70,331.87 raised
- 4 Latham & Watkins $57,117.37 raised
- 5 Wilkinson Walsh + Eskovitz $55,143.83 raised
- 6 Mayer Brown $50,408.86 raised
- 7 Paul Weiss $45,619.91 raised
- 8 Hogan Lovells $39,960.63 raised
- 9 Kirkland & Ellis $39,204.80 raised
- 10 Alston & Bird $35,330.10 raised
- 11 Pillsbury $33,433.41 raised
- 12 Covington $32,738.85 raised
- 13 King & Spalding $31,757.22 raised
- 14 Wiley Rein $31,548.82 raised
- 15 Skadden $27,645.55 raised
Follow us on Twitter and use hashtag #LegalAidGAC!Tweets by @legalaiddc
Legal Aid's Generous Associates Campaign
The Generous Associates Campaign is a fundraising drive run by associates at Washington, D.C. law firms each summer. This year’s campaign kicks off on June 1. Although contributors to the campaign include associates, partners, non-lawyers, and the firms themselves, it is a campaign that allows the true generosity of the associates in our legal community to come through in spectacular fashion.
Last year’s record-breaking Generous Associates Campaign has raised approximately one-third of Legal Aid’s budget! The critical funds raised through this campaign allow Legal Aid to continue to provide free legal services to the neediest members of the D.C. community in the areas of domestic violence/family, housing, public benefits, immigration and consumer law.
Congratulations to our 2018 Top Firms!!
Congratulations to our 2018 Top Firms in each category! Click here to see the Top 5 in each category.
2019 Honorary Chairs
Ms. Davies is a former Deputy White House Counsel to President Barack Obama, responsible for judicial selection. She also served as a law clerk to Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy and then-Judge Stephen Breyer on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, and as a Special Counsel to President Bill Clinton. Ms. Davies is the Joseph Story Senior Lecturer in Law at Harvard Law School.
Mr. Eggleston was White House Counsel to President Barack Obama, advising the president on all legal and constitutional issues across a broad spectrum of domestic and foreign policy matters. He also served as Associate Counsel to President Bill Clinton, and as a law clerk for Chief Justice Warren E. Burger on the U.S. Supreme Court.