There are no sponsors for this event.
- 1 Kelly O'Donahoe $2,441.25 raised
- 2 Lisa Detweiler $561.35 raised
- 3 Casey Hushon $414.25 raised
- 4 Katie Hoffman-Reed $388.00 raised
- 5 Holly LaFort $257.50 raised
- 1 Team Lilybug $3,002.60 raised
- 2 Team Emma $893.30 raised
- 3 Diana $524.25 raised
- 4 BellaBlue $462.75 raised
- 5 Team Maisy $104.50 raised
Welcome Disney Princess runners and supporters!
Team GP2C is the charity race team for Girl Power 2 Cure, a 501c3 nonprofit that is fighting for all of those affected by Rett Syndrome, a severe neurological disorder that robs girls and boys of their ability to walk, talk and have purposeful use of their hands. Their strength and perseverance inspires and empowers people across the globe, just like you.
Please join us, as a runner or as a donor, to help continue the fight to cure Rett Syndrome as we embark on our 8th year at the Disney Princess Half Marathon Race Weekend.
To date, we have raised over $1.5 million through the generous supporters and sponsors of our runners!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Paula Bell $0.00 raised
- SD Sherri Duerksen $170.00 raised
- CB Caroline Byrne $0.00 raised
- GB Gerrie Byrne $0.00 raised
- LJ Lisa James $0.00 raised
- TG Tina Garby $0.00 raised
- NT Niki Tebbe $0.00 raised
- RD Rob Davis $0.00 raised
- KD Kristina Davis $0.00 raised
- Tina Walton $0.00 raised