#TeamSpecialOChicago for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Our Newest Participants
- Pamela Lemperis $157.50 raised
- E. Vanessa Torrentes $0.00 raised
- James Kearney $992.50 raised
- Doug Glorie $250.00 raised
- Michael O'Brien $928.71 raised
- Alex Watson $217.25 raised
- Brian Staver $0.00 raised
- Ann Doherty $737.75 raised
- Adam Becerra $505.00 raised
- Margaret Kennedy $100.00 raised
We believe connecting people through sports and physical activity are the beginning steps in spreading our mission of inclusion, acceptance, and joy. Together, we can cross the finish line towards more inclusive communities… one runner at a time!
Whether you are a first time marathoner, or avid runner, #TeamSpecialOChicago is a group assembled of runners of all ages and abilities in support of the #inclusionrevolution.
#TeamSpecialOChicago supports runners in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon through fundraising tips, training assistance, and day of support! We are so grateful for your devoted support to our life changing mission.
Measure Your Impact
Special Olympics Chicago serves athletes in all 50 city wards. It is free for the athletes to participate in Special Olympics Chicago programs. The funds raised by initiatives like #TeamSpecialOChicago benefit the 7,500+ athletes of Special Olympics Chicago, covering the costs for transportation, medals, equipment, uniforms, food, and lodging.
- 1 Ashley Dejnowski $1,951.75 raised
- 2 Mike Kraus $1,750.00 raised
- 3 Ari Kowalski $1,647.50 raised
- 4 Michael Koziol $1,630.25 raised
- 5 Brooke Hutchison $1,615.75 raised
- 1 Chicago Med Students $2,454.40 raised
- 2 JustForFun $1,655.50 raised
- 3 Marty and Reese’s Warriors $1,392.50 raised
- 4 Go Diego Go $603.75 raised
- 5 TransRun $52.50 raised