About the JA Bowl-A-Thon
The JA Bowl-A-Thon is a peer-to-peer fundraising event where bowlers create teams, raise funds, and celebrate their fundraising efforts at a fun, interactive bowling event hosted by Junior Achievement!
Help Raise Funds for JA Students!
Join thousands of supporters in the southeast Texas region who are making a difference in lives of Junior Achievement students.
Together we are educating students about workforce readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy through experiential, hands-on programs!
Want to Learn More?
At Junior Achievement we inspire young people to own their economic success.
Please visit www.jahouston.org for more information on volunteer opportunities and other ways to get involved today!
Like JA on Facebook
100 Years. 100% Ready.
2017/18 Top Fundraising Companies
1. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - $41,817.57
2. Marathon Oil Corporation - $40,510.62
3. LyondellBasell - $39,870.79
4. CenterPoint Energy - $37,399.17
5. Enbridge - $37,170.34
6. Noble Energy - $34,086.94
7. Ernst & Young - $31,831.70
8. Emerson - $29,223.92
9. Opportune LLP - $28,798.66
10. The Flexitallic Group - $22,370.75