Arc of Hope 5K Run and Walk 2023 Leaderboard
- 1 Patricia Walsh $100.00 raised
- 2 Michael DaMario $100.00 raised
- 3 Bob Creevy $100.00 raised
- 4 The Cluxton Family $100.00 raised
- 5 Patrick Fitzell $100.00 raised
- 6 Tony Carfang $100.00 raised
- 7 Kelly Trimble $100.00 raised
- 8 Michael Ryan $35.00 raised
- 9 Sarah Hughes $35.00 raised
- 10 Beth Linnen $35.00 raised
- 11 David Enghauser $35.00 raised
- 12 Gene Flynn $35.00 raised
- 13 Fallon Ryan $35.00 raised
- 14 James Keeley $35.00 raised
- 15 Doreen Oleszczuk $35.00 raised
- 16 Ghram Debes $35.00 raised
- 17 Johnjoe Farragher $35.00 raised
- 1 Debes Family $7,485.00 raised
- 2 Fitzell South $2,239.75 raised
- 3 Keeley’s Crew $1,748.75 raised
- 4 Team Enghauser $1,525.00 raised
- 5 SILVER SNEAKERS $1,451.00 raised
- 6 Walsh Family $1,155.00 raised
- 7 Team CREEVY $1,135.00 raised
- 8 DaMario Family $855.00 raised
- 9 Farragher Fun Runners $586.75 raised
- 10 Ridgeway Roadrunners $450.00 raised
- 11 Cluxton Crew $200.00 raised
Arc of Hope 5K Run and Walk 2023
Join the Race for Hope
5K Run / 1K Walk
September 9, 2023
8am Central Park
100% of the race proceeds will go directly to support the school in three key areas:
- Underwriting staff and faculty salaries for K-7 education, which averages $2,500 per year.
- Funding a scholarship program to further the education of exceptional alumni. Tuition and fees have ranged from $1,000 to about $2,000 for the nearly 30 high school and college students who have received scholarships.
- Building on-campus housing to retain our dedicated faculty. A dormitory for eight faculty members and their spouses is under construction at a cost of $50,000.
Help us reach our goal and register/donate today!
You and your friends can build a brighter future for children in Uganda through education.
Join the Race for Hope, a 5K Run / 1K Walk to support St. Joan of Arc School in Mawuuki, Uganda or support those running/walking.
It’s a great way to combine fun, friends & fitness, while supporting a wonderful cause.
Here’s how to get involved:
- Sign up as a team or as an individual HERE
- Get a group of friends together and ask them to reach out to find sponsors for the race.
- Share the page with other team members and ask them to send it to friends and family members.
- Team goals are to raise $500 - $1,500 (more is always welcome) to support this great cause. The bigger your team, the easier this gets!
Arc of Hope is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible. For more information about Arc of Hope please visit our webpage at arcofhopeuganda.org